Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Don't Think I Forgot About You!

Hello Healthy Kids! (jump up to say hello!)

How is everyone?? (jump up if you're doing awesome!)

I am doing very well. FAN-tastic, actually. I've been teaching kids in college how to eat healthy. Are YOU still eating healthy and staying fit? I sure hope so! Reading the Nutrition Facts Label, cooking, eating the rainbow, and dancing will always be some of my most favorite things.

I've also been busy with my new baby girl, who will be turning three months old in just a few days! Her name is Michelena (pronounced mi-shuh-lay-nuh) and she's just as awesome as you all were. She's just starting to learn how to stand and she sends you all a great big smile!

I've also been busy because I'll be moving to California in the new year. Yeah, that's right, California! That's on the complete other side of the country! I'm nervous but excited. Wish me luck that there won't be any earthquakes!

Keep me posted on how you are all doing. I miss you all lots! And have a Happy & Healthy New Year!

lots of love,
Ms. Marguerita

No comments:

Post a Comment